Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mac & Windows

I love my Mac. Anyone that knows me, knows I love my mac. But I am also the President of the NY Metropolitan Country Music Association, and the membership database for all the members is kept in Microsoft Access. Which is not available for the Mac yet. Well, I've been using my husbands old laptop once a month to do my updates which has been working fine... Until now.... My Husbands sisters computer died so since we have a few he decided to give her the one I was using and hook me back up to my old gateway for the once a month updates. Oh My God!! Its been off for over a year, and its taken me all day to install the updates. I missed my mac the whole time and am so glad to be back on her.... Until next month :( Please Microsoft, come out with Access for the Mac!!

No comments: