Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Re-posting What I want with what I have to do....

Originally posted January 8th, 2008 11:47pm
Well, just about time for sleep and I haven't blogged yet. So.....

Today I went to my library to return a book that I never got a chance to finish, it just wasn't very good. :( I love to read, especially Fantasy and Paranormal Romance. But since I'm out of work I went back to my library instead of Borders or Barnes and Noble. Unfortunately there was nothing interesting to read. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some research on the Dragon Page Cover to Cover web site and then search the library's web site to see if they have it before I go there tomorrow night. I love the modern age. Dragon page also has a podcast you can listen to. They interview writers and a lot of times you get some great inside info. Enjoy!

1 Comment

At 2:58pm on January 9th, 2008, Eve said…
Sounds interesting. I love the fact that I can check out the card catalog on line before I go to the library. I met a guy standing in the checkout line at the library last week who never goes to the stacks at all. He finds what he wants online, puts a hold on it, and then stops at the front desk to pick it up. Makes trips to the library a lot faster.

No comments: