Friday, April 25, 2008

I am having the worse luck lately.....

So today I was going to see my oncologist. He was suppose to be reviewing my tests and blood work and tell me what is going on. My appointment was at 9:45am and I got there at 9:30am. At 10:15 I went to the desk to see how much longer it might be and they said they didn't know because they couldn't reach the doctor!?!?!?!? I can't believe it! 2 different places in the same week someone forgets that they had to be at work. If I did that I would be fired and I'm sure you would be too. Though I guess I don't know if the radiologist from the other day was fired or not. I am rescheduled to see him next Tuesday at 10am. But come on, can I have any worse luck? I'm stressed enough as it is and to not only have this happen once but twice. If it ends up I have something incurable I plan to sue these places for their incompetence . Why shouldn't I? Everyone else does. Its really amazing that doctors and offices can get away with this kind of treatment. I know it's not the nurses fault and that they are getting the wrath from the patience but they acted like this wasn't the first time. If thats the case then I should hope they start calling him the day before to remind him. They call me to remind me I have the god damn appointment, why not the doctor. AND If I forgot about and appointment I would be charged for not showing up!!

No comments: