Sunday, October 26, 2008

I know its been awhile....

I know, I know, its been while. Well, I've been busy. Making baby shower gifts and submitting grant proposals for a non-profit I volunteer for. But today I felt like letting off a bit of steam.
The steam is from my new neighbors. My family has been in this house for 50+ years. But now these new neighbors have moved in and have decided to make the block miserable. Yet I seem to be the only one annoyed by it. First, instead of picking up the leaves on their sidewalk like they are suppose to do, they take out a leaf blower and blow them down the block. My dad and I go out and ask him what the heck he was doing and he acted like an ass and told us to call the cops. I wish I could, but of course, we didn't, because we're pushovers. We're too afraid of a brick through our window so we just keep picking them up. Now today I put my garbage out, then went back inside to get more and come out just in time to see him walking past my door and another bag in front of my house. His house has a huge pile already so I guess he felt he should spread some of it out. Not sure why this is making me so angry but it is. But now that I've blogged, I feel better.
Steam released....

No comments: