Sunday, December 28, 2008

New = Organize...

New = Organize.. or at least it does in my world. I've been this way since I was a kid. New School year with new books meant organizing my subjects, homework, assignments etc. But then that would fade and I'd be back to the disorganized mess by December. I guess someone in history was like me because they created New Years Resolutions. So every new year we all try to change things, or in my case re-organize things in hopes it will continue threw the year. Heres hope. :)

But at least today I feel like I accomplished something. With my husbands help that is. I've been bugging him for shelves in my kitchen for years. Finally today I guess he couldn't take it any more and I got my shelves. Nice wide shelves, just out of the way of my ever so little counter space but close enough to grab from when I need to. The shelves now hold my blender, coffee maker, toaster, cutting board and phone. My counter space now holds nothing, zero, zilch. Its clean! I can grab an appliance and use it and then put it back on the shelf. I know, its silly. But I feel like I have a new kitchen, so... time to organize.. :)

No comments: