Sunday, February 1, 2009

I felt like an Alien....

Until Friday, I thought I had the 3d glasses I needed for the Super Bowl commercials and for Chuck. But oh no... these are new glasses. They tell me they have them at your local grocery or drug store, so out I trek husband in tow. We tried the little places first, but they didn't even know what I was talking about. Then we headed out to some bigger stores. CVS - fail, Met Food - fail, Seven-11 - fail. Most people looked at me like I had 2 heads. They had no clue what I was talking about. I can see now why there will be so many people without TV when the digital TV switch happens. We finally found some at Stop & Shop. But that was after trekking all over town for 3 hours. They really didn't do a very good job of promoting it. 

2 comments:

Dani In NC said...

That is so weird. I wasn't looking for the glasses, but I assumed that they would be readily available next to the beer and chips if they were connected to something big like the Super Bowl commercials. Strange.

Unknown said...

I found them in the veggie isle of all places lol