Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Plans for the kittens....

Since the kittens will be coming home soon I've been looking at ways to document their progress. But since my camera and video cam are pretty old I've been looking at upgrading. Of course that will cost money so I can't say it will happen very soon. But I did find out Scott Bourne is having a contest for a bunch of things that would help in my quest. Go on over to his site  http://www.photofocus.com and see how you can enter yourself and keep your fingers crossed for me. 

I've been looking at the little flip mino video cameras. If anyone has one let me know your thoughts. 

Also once they are home I won't be blogging too much more about them here. I got turned onto mycatspace.com it just as ugly as the real myspace but I figured it would be a better place to update friend about them without boring my friend and family that can't understand my love of cats