Sunday, October 28, 2007

What I need to figure out in Leopard...

Well, I love Leopard so far but there are a few silly things I'm trying to change...

1. The right part of the dock has these stacks. But when the stack is closed, it takes all the icons and piles them on top of each other and it looks a mess. I would love to just be able to set an icon for it myself but haven't figured out how to yet. Because the Applications stacks first program is the address book, the address book icon is there and because the HD stacks first folder is Applications, when ever I go to open an application I click the hard drive stack instead of the applications stack!

2. The little spotlights on the bottom of the dock are not clear. They get lost in the reflections of the programs and you can't tell what programs are running.

1 comment:

chris24 said...

I must agree. Another one is this:

http://myskitch.com/chris24/this_is_very_vistaish.-20071029-161623/

- Thats also very annoying.