Sunday, February 10, 2008

Live everyday as if it were your last....

one day you will be right.

I don't know who said that, but its so true. I just found out my Dad's boss was killed yesterday by a 16 year old kid drinking and driving. I didn't know him very well but he seemed nice. He was always good to my Dad. I helped him with some computer problems a couple of times. My heart goes out to his family. Welborn's wife is hanging on in bad condition with brain damage and spleen damage.They are not sure if she'll make it. Death is always harder on the living.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?StoryID=71073
another link
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/15264840/detail.html

My Dad drives all over the east coast for his job and I always worry about him. I know he's a good driver but its always the other guy. Please please please, if you have kids make sure they know how bad it is to do stupid things. I notice more and more that kids have no respect. And where are they learning it from? Their parents. Either the parents are both working and kids are being raised in a group environment where the aide is over worked or the parents just don't care. Well, thats a rant for another day.

Please, for me remind 1 person that drinking and driving does kill, it might save a life.

No comments: