Thursday, February 14, 2008

Moving my blog....

I seem to like blogger the best right now. I started to use ning365 but there is no reason I can't blog everyday here so I'm gonna start moving my posts over here. This one I originally posted on Jan 1st 2008 at 4:48pm

Who & What I am....
I am a nut. Why?? Because I signed up to blog for 365 days straight. Not sure why I did it. My life isn't very interesting. I guess its more for myself. Its good practice.

My screen name is CntrySigns which stands for Country Music and Sign Language.

The Country Music side of me is currently the president of the NY Metropolitan Country Music Association. I have been listening to Country Music since I was a kid and fell in love with the Dancing in my late teens. I'm now 36 and D.J. for events and teach dancing.

The love of Sign Language started when I was a kid. I always wanted to know a secret language to be able to talk to my friends with out the "Mean Kids" knowing what we were saying. Well I learned some and right now I can sign a little and understand more. This is something that I plan to practice more this year.

The rest of my life is very full.
  • I quit my job last year to take over my Grandmother Craft Shoppe. its a small business which I'm trying to build up and hopefully in a couple of years make a profit. I've started a blog a podcast and a web site for the store.
  • I also volunteer for the Ladies Auxiliary. Doing fund raisers etc.
  • I'm a computer geek that grew up with 286 computers and now have a Mac. I'm sure I will blog about it during the year.
  • Lastly I'm happily married to the most supportive kid at heart. We have been trying to have a baby so hopefully by the end of the year I will be blogging about a new addition to our family.

No comments: