Thursday, February 14, 2008

Seems we were all had....

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems 20MacApps is a fraud! I payed $40 back in December for software that would start to be available Feb 1st or 2nd. Now on their website I see "For reasons beyond our immediate control, there will be a short delay in fufilling your 20MacApps order. We are now back on track with the promotion, and plan to begin fufilling your orders on April 1st, around 8 weeks after the original start date, with an app coming out every two weeks from that point onwards. As a way of apologizing to our previous buyers, we'll be sending out a very special offer later this week. Thanks for your patience, as we work hard to get this promotion back on track for previous buyers."

I'm sorry but I feel like a fool. And what kind of "Special offer" will it be? Something else where they want more money. Well, I won't fall for it again... I hope I'm wrong....

1 comment:

JustMarci said...

Count me among the fleeced.

No replies to e-mails, even when I took it to PayPal. I've escalated it...I hope anyone who used PayPal does the same.