Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Treat others the way you would like to be treated....

Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Is that too much to ask?? I guess so.

A garbage truck broke down a couple blocks away from my house this morning causing a bunch of ass hole drivers to lay on there horn when no one was moving. The horns got me dressed and out to go see what was going on. So I started telling drivers how to get around the problem. All that paid attention to me said thanks. But too many drivers were busy on their cells, honking their horns ignoring the women waving her arms at them. One of them I finally smacked his car and told him how to get around it and he practically knocked me over getting onto the sidewalk to go down the block I was sending traffic. What an ass! But thats not even what bothered me the worse. The toe truck trying to move the garbage truck said it would still be a while so I called the police to see if they could send a cop to help. The cop said they had "no one available for non emergency situations at this time." What? Bull shit!! So I continued to try. Down the block my neighbor was out front and ask what I was doing. When I told him he laughed at me! Laughed at me. The asshole said. "Who cares, if they're not smart enough to go around fuck'em". Well I could have punched him. I lost it. I asked him how he would feel if he was late and stuck and no one helped him and I walked away. The nerve! I don't even know what to say to stupidity like that. Its a basic concept...

Treat others the way you would like to be treated!

No comments: