Saturday, May 3, 2008

Iron Man Review....and spoiler

It's been a while since we've been to the movie theater. I hate dealing with the inappropriate kids at a movie that effect my expensive evening. But for Iron Man I made an exception. I saw the movie at the Atlas Park Regal Theater, which really needs to upgrade their security and staff for times like these.
So on to the movie. I'll admit I don't know the story of Iron Man so I don't know if it keeps with the comic. I will say that that the story was better than I expected. I was expecting a movie that looked good but lacked substance. I'm happy to say this movie did well on both fronts.
All the actors fit their roles well. If you don't already know it, you need to sit through the long credits at the end for a surprise from Samuel L Jackson. Hubby also tells me that Terrence Howard looking at War machine is also a clue to the future of the franchise. I look forward to the Hulk and Iron Man II.

No comments: